A Special Anniversary
I can't believe a whole year has passed since the Jukebox Tour came to Clio, MI. Ten of us Canadians piled into two separate minivans, and crossed the border. Two of us actually had won meet and greets! (Unfortunately, I was not one of them.) Here's the gang, as we appeared that day.
What an amazing concert that was......so many special moments. Clay was in his element, and at his snarky, humourous best. He looked absolutely gorgeous.
I remember Clay admonishing us to dance if we were going to be so close to the stage, joking about how Mrs Loki took 20 minutes to sit down, because "God forbid the clack should skip around" and "yeah, I know your words", hilarious Touch banter ("if one day, every single person had a sign that said Touch, I would still not sing that song!"), a special command performance of Build Me Up Buttercup, and of course, last but not least, arguably the most inspired performance of A Thousand Days yet. In tribute to the one year anniversary of such a memorable concert, I uploaded a montage version of the performance for your viewing pleasure. This is from a complete series of Clio montages created by myself and goldarngirl, available for download from http://www.goldarngirl.com.
Technorati tags:
Clay Aiken
Clio
A Thousand Days

2 Comments:
Clio was even a great concert via cellstream. The music is always there, but I don't think any of us will ever forget Clay's banter from that night -- Mrs. Loki, Touch, etc.
Loved the montage remembrance, too!
Caro
*sigh*
Never went to Clio. Didn't even get to hear the cellcert from that last year in real time (had a family reunion to attend). Clio and I just don't seem to get along, especially in regards to Clay Aiken.
However, I'm extremely glad that you and your friends had a marvelous time that evening! What a great rememberance of that magical evening for you.
No M&G? Well, I know how that goes too...
*sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home