How do I turn this thing on?

I have no idea what I'm doing, but what the hell, I'm doing it anyways.
I tried to watch AI5 tonight, but I turned it off in disgust. I've seen a lot of people sing Elvis in my lifetime. Some are good, some are bad. But the only one who I ever thought embodied the spirit of Elvis......well, he's around somewhere. He'll be back for more QUITE soon. He's busy polishing up his new album, fondly known as
"the !mublA".
I hope he comes out to play soon. I miss him something awful.
Technorati tags:
Clay Aiken
Elvis
American Idol

4 Comments:
Hey -- Nice picture!
Didn't watch AI tonight either. While I'm not a big Elvis fan, I seem to remember a guy last summer who did a pretty good job with some of those songs. Yep...Clay Aiken.
He's neato, isn't he? *g*
Couldn't watch AI either last night. It was just plain bad. Now Clay on the otherhand would have knocked it out of the ballpark.
Well we watched. I do enjoy Taylor - but it just seems like no one bring that extra bit of energy and excitement to jump off the TV screen. I don't know why - but by now someone should have hit a home run.
"I have no idea what I'm doing, but what the hell, I'm doing it anyways."
Yay!
I was not diggin' Suspicious Minds on AI last night at.all. I miss that Clay guy.
Post a Comment
<< Home