Vegetables
Which vegetable is the worst? Let's take a look:Personally, I hate beets - can't stand them. Sorry to all the beet lovers out there. I don't mean to diss you. But what the people who feel strongly, whether positively or negatively, about Brocolli? Cauliflower? Green and Yellow Beans? Carrots? For the love of God, they're even orange! How must they feel? They weren't even considered! Whatever happened to inclusion?
Technorati tags:
Vegetables
Rutabaga
Turnip
Corn
Beets
Brocolli
Cauliflower
Beans
Carrots

6 Comments:
Love your Technorati tags! *g*
I had beet juice once and almost passed out coss it was pure sugar.
See, you forgot to make note that Clay Aiken is all about the inclusion. Therefore, you could have added him to your technorati tags. And included a hot picture. *g*
And I'll say that MOST vegetables ROCK.
BWAH!
Hmmm... I've had some great Turnip recipes. Brussel sprouts can be good with lots of butter. I love beets in salad. Corn? Yum. I'm not sure I've had rutabaga, but I'm willing to give it a try.
Love the beets! Fresh pulled from the dirt yummy beets! Mmmm.
And brussel sprouts. Triple Mmmm.
Turnips... can't stand 'em cooked, but I love them raw.
Hot, buttered corn. Slurp.
Rutabaga? WTH? Who eats those? Bunnies?
Stop dissing those beets. They are not only nutritious but they double as blush and lip stain.
Post a Comment
<< Home