Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hair, with pictures




An example of Look number 1: Long, Dark and Wavy.





















An example of look number 2: Short with Highlights






















An Example of Look Number 3: Blond & Spiky
















Since there are three Clay's here, and this blog is Ramblings on Three Friends, I'm going to guess that there will be a catfight soon.

I'll take the guy with the long, dark, wavy hair...although I'd do any of them. *g*

(BTW, if any one knows who took that first picture, please leave a comment and I'll properly credit the photographer.)


Technorati tags:


4 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger luckiest1 said...

Noooooooooooooo I wanted long,dark and wavy!!!!

Oh, wait. I don't care about the hair. *ahem* Sorry.

Short with highlights will do me just fine. *g*

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

Anything but the blond. Best of all to me was Charlotte NaT night of perfection. But right now - I'll take anything. I just want to SEE him!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Ressa (ressamac on Twitter) said...

I'll take Number Two Guy, please? Or do just you three get to share them? *whines* not fair

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Arquen_Mahtala said...

Have to agree with the Charlotte NAT hair. It was absolutely perfect. Also like the SNL hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home